Looking to add extra batteries to your Sprinter van? The tray will support two Group GC2 6 volts batteries that can provide up to 220 amp hours of reserve storage. Works in vans with or without the OEM underhood auxiliary battery.
Our system utilizes the OEM auxiliary battery mounts under the hood. If you already have the OEM extra battery, our system replaces the stock mount/tray and you will more than double your capacity.
The Wiring Bundle includes the Battery Tray plus all fuses, breakers, Blue Sea charging relay and wires - everything you need to wire it into your Sprinter's harness. Also available without the wiring bundle - click here.
- $595 Adventure Wagon Battery Tray with Wiring Bundle
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van Model 144 & 170 (2007 models or newer)
- Designed to fit the top selling Group GC2 batteries (Trojan) as well as the highest end batteries (Fullriver). Fullriver DC224-6 battery measures 9.65" tall x 7.09" wide x 10.24" long. There are variations in case size from other manufacturers so check your measurments.
- Mountable under the hood
- Powder coated
- Secure attachment points
- Wire into to the main electrical system
- Batteries not included
Options & Upgrades
- Battery tray only or with wiring bundle
- Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Fed-Ex Ground
- Shipping rates are currently only for the lower 48 States.
Good to Know