The heart of our Interior system is our A-Frame wall bracers and ceiling struts. We have modified how the wall bracers get installed please see our additional notes:
- If your ceiling braces (ribs) are not aligned with our centering tool then refer to the video guide below for how to measure yourself and center your ceiling speed struts:
- We are no longer using the magnets to align the wall bracers, instead we use set screws included with your kit.
- If you've used self tapping set set screws to temporarily hold the wall track in place, please remove once the track is fastened to ensure the L track lays flat against the wall bracer
- Be careful when drilling vertical wall bracer holes that you do not accidentally clip the wiring harness. To avoid this you can temporarily pull out the electrical harness.
- Do not install your upper wall Thinsulate insulation until after your wiring chase is installed to avoid leaving shavings in the insulation