Would you like to have front to back access inside your van, yet still want to the ability to get a good nights sleep? Our Monk Bunk is the answer… It’s full-on bike hauling in the day with the convenience of flip-down sleeping at night. Use one for a solo bunk or buy two for double flip-down awesomeness.
- Use the Monk Bunk as a bed on either side of the van, or lift to the raised position for secured bedding storage and space utilization.
- A durable panel made from aluminum built with a 5’’ shelf and hinges. Quickly folds up and secures with pull straps.
- Monk Bunk requires installing 4 vertical and 2 horizontal L track posts and vertical support beams inside your van. This is compatible with a number of vehicles including Mercedes Sprinter and Ford Transit vans.
- Monk Bunk supports multiple vehicle types with a vehicle specific mounting kit that includes precut L-track, rivnuts and a custom adjustable wall support bar along with instructions.
- Each kit requires drilling and installing L-Track into the vertical support beams in your Van for support and structure.
- If you already have Adventure Wagon's RUV track installed in your van then you do not need an installation kit.