MOAB Elevator Bed
Welcome to the Mother Of All Beds, MOAB. This system will reinvent how you look at your sleep and cargo options inside your van. The MOAB platform provides one of the lightest and strongest van bed systems out there. The MOAB bed provides the flexibility of different height and width mounting options inside your van with three individual telescoping panels.
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van model 144 & 170
- Sprinter high roof or low roof in either cargo, crew, and passenger versions
- Ford Transit & RAM ProMaster (coming summer 2018)
- Configure the MOAB as an adjustable bed or shelving system
- Three lightweight telescoping panels constructed with a strong aluminum frame and bamboo plywood surfaces allowing you to raise or lower the bed quickly
- Each panel is expanded in place by a gas strut that exerts 15lbs of pressure onto the track system for a tight fit
- Remove the panels instantly to provide walk through space in your vehicle
- Strong, lightweight panels
- Install and remove panels in seconds
- Easily stowed to maximize cargo capacity.
- Simple to raise and lower bed position
Options & Upgrades
- Gear tie-down rails (+$200) allow you to secure loads like boards, bags and gear to the MOAB bed
- DIY or Certified Adventure Wagon Installer
- MOAB bed requires our Bed Installation Kit
- If you already have Adventure Wagon's RUV Interior Kit System in your van then you do not need an installation kit.
- Each kit requires drilling and installing wall bracers, L-track, and bed rail into the vertical support beams in your van for support and structure.
- Download Bed Installation Instructions
- MOAB beds are handmade at our shop.
- Due to demand we are currently shipping about 4 weeks after an order is placed.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Shipping rates are currently only for the lower 48 States.
- Shipping is via FedEx ground and is estimated to be $200
- Contact us at email@example.com for international orders.