MOAB Elevator Bed
Welcome to the Mother Of All Beds, MOAB. This system will reinvent how you look at your sleep and cargo options inside your van. The MOAB platform provides one of the lightest and strongest van bed systems out there. The MOAB bed provides the flexibility of different height and width mounting options inside your van with three individual telescoping panels. For safety, these panels lock into place to keep them secured under load and movement. *** The locks MUST be engaged to insure safety!
$3,500 - Includes 3 fully-assembled bed panels, 1 pair of mounting rails, and hardware to install rails to vertical L-track.
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van model 144 & 170
- Sprinter high roof or low roof in either cargo, crew, and passenger versions
Ford Transit & RAM ProMaster (coming summer 2018)
- Configure the MOAB as an adjustable bed or shelving system
- Three lightweight telescoping panels constructed with a strong aluminum frame and bamboo plywood surfaces allowing you to raise or lower the bed quickly
- Each panel is expanded in place by a gas strut that exerts 15lbs of pressure onto the track system for a tight fit
- Remove the panels instantly to provide walk through space in your vehicle
Strong, lightweight panels
- Install and remove panels in seconds
- Easily stowed to maximize cargo capacity.
- Simple to raise and lower bed position
Options & Upgrades
- Gear tie-down rails (+$200) allow you to secure loads like boards, bags and gear to the MOAB bed
- MOAB beds are handmade at our shop.
- Due to demand we are currently shipping about 4 weeks after an order is placed.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Beds will ship on a large pallet and must be shipped via truck freight due to size and weight. It is recommended that your order be shipped to a business with a loading dock and/or fork lift to minimize the shipping cost. If special delivery services such residential delivery or lift gate are needed, additional charges will be incurred. Orders can also be picked up at our facility with advanced scheduling.
- Contact us at email@example.com for international orders.