We use 3M Automotive Thinsulate for our floor insulation. This particular version was recommended to us by 3M automotive and is designed to be compressed yet still maintain it's thermal properties. Typical wall insulation is not designed to perform when compressed so be certain to use the right stuff to keep your toes warm during those chilly adventures.
- 15 linear feet x 5ft wide - $90
- 20 linear feet x 5ft wide - $120
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van Model 144 & 170
- Ford Transit
- RAM ProMaster
- Any van conversion
- Thinsulate automotive insulation
Options & Upgrades
- Cut to lengths of 15 feet and 20 feet
- DIY or Certified Adventure Wagon Installer
- We recommend 14 LF for Sprinter Models 144 for floors
- We recommend 15 LF for Sprinter Models 170 for floors
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Fed-Ex Ground
- Shipping rates are currently only for the lower 48 States.