Engineered wall bracers that install in the structure of your van to add the needed support and mounting points for your track systems. Built specifically to install our MOAB Bed, this kit provides substantially more strength and adjust-ability than simply attaching bed rails directly to the Transit wall. Also has many other applications for attaching gear in your van. Once installed this allows for future compatibility with the Adventure Wagon Modular Interior System and accessories.
- 2015-current Ford Transit
- 148" Wheelbase, standard length (NOT extended)
- High-roof and Mid-roof
- Cargo and Passenger Wagon - NOTE: Installation in passenger will require removal and/or modification of OEM interior panels. Rear factory AC may require modification to the MOAB mounting brackets and/or the AC system.
- 4 steel wall bracers, powder-coated
- 4 vertical L track rails, bare aluminum finish
- All hardware to install
Options & Upgrades
- Mid-Roof or High-roof kits available
- Provides exceptional load strength for mounting our sleeping systems and other heavy loads
- Required to install our MOAB bed system. Click here to purchase the MOAB bed.
- Compatible with the Transit Modular Interior System to be released early in 2019. Allows you to add MOAB functionality now without waiting for the complete kit and lessens your work to finish your van when the kit is installed.
- DIY or Certified Adventure Wagon Installer
- Each kit requires drilling and installing wall bracers using rivets and riv-nuts. The L-track and bed components then install to these wall bracers using hand tools. Specific tools required:
- 4mm allen wrench
- 9/16" socket or box wrench.
- 3/16" rivet installation tool
- riv-nut installation tool
- 3/16" and 23/64" drill bits (Cobalt recommended for hardened steel used in some areas of Transit interior.)
- Bracers are indexed in the van's structure using OEM holes which insure perfect placement every time. Once positioned, the bracers are secured to the van with rivets and rivnuts. L-track is then attached and the bed rails and bed panels are installed.
- Estimated installation time: 2-4 hrs depending on skill level and tools used
- Installation video is coming soon!
4-6 weeks - All the design work and prototyping is done! Moab bed panels are in stock and we are simply waiting for our fabricators to get our shelves stocked with the new Transit brackets.
Bracket kit can ship Fed-Ex Ground. If ordered with the MOAB bed, brackets will ship with the bed via FedEx Truck Freight.