Our Mule bags are the best way to take advantage of vertical space inside your van. We designed the Mule bag to combine the durability of hard-sided cases along with the collapsibility of soft-sided luggage. The result is a unique overhead storage system that is strong and lightweight, and can fold flat when not in use.
- In stock
- Mercedes Sprinter Van Model 144 & 170
- Length 47” Width 14” Height 14”
- 150 Liters of storage (9200 cu in). The equivalent of two large expedition backpacks
- Install and take down in minutes. Collapses into a flat pack
- Wood panel inserts add strength and shape to the bags
- External pockets and webbing allow for quickly securing external gear
- Two big 19” x 12” inch door openings along with a magnetic door flap
- Made with rip-stop water resistant nylon fabric
Options & Upgrades
- Color, black rip-stop nylon
- DIY or Certified Adventure Wagon Installer
- Mule bags install instantly in Sprinter vans that have Adventure Wagon’s Interior Kit.
- Use our Mule Installation Kit for a straight forward build if you do not have L-track installed
- Sprinter vans with stock headliners (passenger and crew) require some modification to the headliner and our Mule Installation Kit
- Mule Bag installation guide
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Shipping rates are currently only for the lower 48 States
- Fed-Ex Ground