Hushmat Ultra is a pressure-sensitive, constrained-layer damper, which has excellent adhesion to many difficult to bond substrates such as oily cold rolled steel, automotive E-coat, primers and finishes, and many plastics including polypropylene. The aluminum foil constraining layer and specially formulated viscoelastic polymer layer combine to give effective vibration damping over a wide temperature range. Ultra is provided in rectangular or square sheets and can be hand-cut for special configurations.
The superior adhesive properties of Hushmat Ultra allow it to be used in horizontal, vertical or inverted applications. It has good conformability and can be applied on complex shapes.
Adventure Wagon uses Hush Mat to quiet the drum sound of the bare Sprinter Van. It acts as an insulator as well. We recommend 2 boxes for a Sprinter 170 or 144.
- Reduces road noise & vibration - low frequency noise from 0 to 1,000 Hz
- Reduce heat Reduces thermal transfer by over 40%
- Stay warmer in the winter & cooler in the summer Insulates from -30 degrees up to 550+ degrees Fahrenheit
- Light weight & super flexible less than 1/8” thick and 0.47 pounds per square foot
- Adhesion is guaranteed - No alcohol or acetone wash needed; no installation tools required
- Trims easily with standard razor knife or household scissors
- Self-Adhesive peel and stick – no glue required
- Manufactured in the United States of America
- 30 12'x23' sheets
- 58sq ft, 5.39sq m, 30lb