Wall Track & Bracer Kit for Sprinter 170
Engineered wall bracers that install in the walls of your van to add the needed support and mounting points for your track systems. Built specifically to install our MOAB Bed and the Monk Bunk, this kit provides substantially more strength than simply attaching directly to the Sprinter bracing and has many other applications. Once installed this allows for future compatibility for Adventure Wagon RUV interior kits and accessories.
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van Model 170 **High Roof Only**
- Mercedes Sprinter model 2007 or newer.
- Ford Transit and Ram ProMaster (coming summer 2018)
- 4 steel wall-bracers
- 4 vertical L track rails
- 14 rivets, 16 set screws, 10 rivnuts, and 10 M6 bolts for assembly
- Provides exceptional load strength for mounting our sleeping systems and other heavy loads
- Integrates with Adventure Wagon’s interior kit for future expandability
Options & Upgrades
- Multiple sets of tracks allow you to raise or lower the bed quickly to multiple heights
- DIY or Certified Adventure Wagon Installer
- Download the vertical wall bracer installation instructions for detailed descriptions
- Watch our instructional video guides - Guide Page
- Specify Sprinter van model 170
- Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.