We are offering a unique opportunity for a small number of attendee's to learn how to build a sprinter van using Adventure Wagon's RUV interior kit along with the MOAB bed and MULE bag installation.
We are going to build out two Sprinter 144 vans over a 3 day period inside our own shop in Tigard Oregon (near Portland). This will be a small venue, hands-on training session where attendee's will learn how to build our basic platform along with shortcuts and streamlining to complete a build.
Dealers/Installers will be certified as Adventure Wagon installers as a result of attending the workshop. The course content is targeting Dealers who are interested in installing Adventure Wagon products or DIY savvy potential build out customers who may buy a kit in the future.
Attendee's will receive a $1,000 credit towards Adventure Wagon Products.
- Learn how AdWag's products can streamline a Sprinter Van build out for shops
- Learn the how to customize solutions on top of our interior kits
- Learn how to install the MOAB elevator bed and MULE storage lockers
- Day 1 Tool selection, Van Teardown and prep, Electrical harness and Fan install
- Day 2 Insulation and L-Track installation
- Day 3 Panel Installation, final electrical, Drive test and QA
- $1500 ($1,000 Refundable as credit for future purchase)
Transportation and Logistics:
- We are located in Tualatin, Oregon (South of Portland)
- Adventure Wagon will provide Breakfast, Lunch and Afternoon refreshments
- Attendee's are responsible for Dinner
- Contact Josh@adventurewagon.com with further questions