We are offering a unique opportunity for a small number of attendee's to learn how to build a sprinter van using Adventure Wagon's RUV interior kit along with the MOAB bed and MULE bag installation.
February 7th, 8th and 9th
We are going to build out two Sprinter 144 vans over a 3 day period inside our own shop in Tigard Oregon (near Portland). This will be a small venue, hands-on training session where attendee's will learn how to build our basic platform along with shortcuts and streamlining to complete a build.
Dealers/Installers will be certified as Adventure Wagon installers as a result of attending the workshop. The course content is targeting Dealers who are interested in installing Adventure Wagon products or DIY savvy potential build out customers who may buy a kit in the future.
Attendee's will receive a $1,000 credit towards Adventure Wagon Products.
- Learn how AdWag's products can streamline a Sprinter Van build out for shops
- Learn the how to customize solutions on top of our interior kits
- Learn how to install the MOAB elevator bed and MULE storage lockers
- Day 1 Tool selection, Van Teardown and prep, Electrical harness and Fan install
- Day 2 Insulation and L-Track installation
- Day 3 Panel Installation, final electrical, Drive test and QA
- $1500 ($1,000 Refundable as credit for future purchase)
Transportation and Logistics:
- We are located in Tualatin, Oregon (South of Portland)
- Adventure Wagon will provide Breakfast, Lunch and Afternoon refreshments
- Attendee's are responsible for Dinner
- Contact Josh@adventurewagon.com to learn about future dates for the workshop.