Introducing Adventure Wagon 2.0! We have enhanced our interior system to now include the following:
- Sleep sideways now with support for Flarespace flares and wider rear window panels
- Added additional upper horizontal track for mounting ceiling cabinets, bags and providing extra tie downs for boards, rods, skis.
- Extended the vertical track floor to ceiling for mounting lower storage, rear bench, kitchen consoles, ski racks.
- Our bed systems can now be lowered to the wheel well allowing you to stack two MOAB beds, four MONK bunks or combinations.
- Electrical system offers easy integration of solar panels, charge controllers and additional cabin batteries including Goal Zero Yeti and Inergy Apex.
- We added additional A-Frame steel wall support adding strength and simplifying installation.
- Overall this goes in faster and offers more configuration choices for your 2007-18 or 2019+ Sprinter.
Download our order configuration form and purchase agreement HERE. (Note* Apple users may experience problems with this Adobe form)
All Kits Include the Following:
- Electrical – A complete wiring harness and accessories to power the van cabin. The fully assembled and loomed harness connects to the stock Sprinter battery and includes leads for two fans, six lights, four USB ports, four 12v ports, and two accessories (heater, sink, etc.). The included LED lights are dimmable and can switch to red. The eight included power ports are marine grade. All installation hardware is included and all wire ends connectors are installed.
- Insulation –Hushmat sound deadener, 3M wall and ceiling insulation pre-cut to match the Sprinter interior cavities, and double-sided tape for installation. All interior panels also have reflectix installed on the backside for added sound and heat insulation.
- Ceiling Fan - One MaxxAir Deluxe ceiling, with mounting base, trim ring, weather seal, electrical connections and installation hardware. Additional Fan $350 extra.
- Wall and Ceiling Bracers – Powder-coated, pre-assembled bracers used for L-track installation points and to support our optional bed and storage systems. Includes all hardware.
- L-track – Aircraft-style L-track pre-cut and pre-drilled. Four (144WB) or six (170WB) vertical wall tracks, four horizonal wall tracks and three ceiling tracks with mounting hardware.
- Wall and Ceiling Panels – Cut-to-fit 6mm marine-grade, plywood panels, upholstered in your choice of 4 standard fabric colors, and backed with Reflectix insulation. Pre-drilled for mounting power outlets. Ceiling panels are cut out for fans (if needed) and the six LED lights are already installed. All installation hardware is included.
- Molded Trim – Custom-made, upholstered interior panels to complete areas above sliding door, behind driver’s head, read door frame, and driver’s side crew window. Mounting hardware included.
- Once installed, you have everything needed to mount our optional MOAB bed, Monk Bunk, or Mule Storage Bags.
Options & Upgrades
- Sleep & Storage: MOAB Bed, Monk Bunk, Mule Bags
- Fabric Colors: Gray Mix (lightest), Charcoal (medium), Gray Heather (darkest), Toast (light tan). If you want to learn more about our material choices purchase our Sample Box.
- More color options available for an additional $100. SEE THOSE OPTIONS HERE.
- Panels also available as unfinished plywood
- Cockpit Headliner: Raw Fabric, Hand Sewn Fabric, Finished Fabric Headliner
- Ceiling Light Panel: Upholstered, Bamboo
- Sleep & Storage: MOAB Bed, Monk Bunk, Mule Bags
- Fan Kit: Two Maxxair Fans (additional cost), Single Fan, No Fans
- Electrical Options: Single Battery, OEM Aux Battery, AdWag Aux Battery
$12,500 Base Price (144WB)
$14,500 Base Price (170WB)
2007 and newer Mercedes-Benz, Dodge, and Freightliner Sprinter High Roof Crew, Cargo, and Passenger models, 144 & 170 wheelbases. See our FAQs for information about these different models.
- See our installation page to find a Certified Adventure Wagon Installer. Installation starts at $6,000. Since the build times are much shorter than industry average many of our customers opt to travel with their van to an installer.
- We have an extensive video playlist for building your own van. Check out our installation section.
- Our modular interior systems are configure-to-order and currently has a lead time of around 2 months.
- A 50% deposit (minimum) is due at time of order to begin production of your custom kit. The remaining balance, plus applicable shipping costs, are due prior to shipment or order pick up. Payment may be made in full at any time prior to order completion. All major credit card are accepted and checks are accepted a minimum of 10 days prior to order completion.
- You may make a refundable* $1,000 down payment online. We will reach out with a phone call, discuss your project, and send you a configuration form and purchase agreement to fill-in, choosing fabric colors, wood choice, ceiling fan holes, etc.
- Once the configuration is confirmed, you will send the signed purchase agreement back to us and we will contact you for the deposit to start production of your kit.
- *Down payments can be returned up to 30 days from your order minus a 3% processing fee.
The Customer is responsible for all shipping costs and these shipping cost are not included in any kit pricing. Kits will ship on a large pallet and must be shipped via truck freight due to size and weight. It is recommended that your order be shipped to a business with a loading dock and/or fork lift to minimize the shipping cost. If special delivery services such residential delivery or lift gate are needed, additional charges will be incurred. Orders can also be picked up at our facility with advanced scheduling. red via freight. Please take note of the size in the photos above for delivery.