Welcome to MOAB - the Mother Of All Beds. Our patent-pending system will reinvent how you look at your sleep and cargo options inside your van. The MOAB platform provides one of the lightest and strongest van bed systems out there. The MOAB bed provides the flexibility of different height and width mounting options inside your van with three individual telescoping panels. For safety, these panels lock into place to keep them secured under load and movement. *** The locks MUST be engaged to ensure safety!
All MOAB beds include 3 fully-assembled bed panels, 1 pair of mounting rails, and hardware to affix to Adventure Wagon's wall brackets, sold separately.
Accept no substitutes! No other Sprinter bed is built with this quality, functionality, or safety.
Bed Top Material
The 6mm bamboo top material, finished in clear-coat to bring out its natural grain, is as strong as it is beautiful. A great compliment if one has chosen bamboo wall panels.
- Bare, natural aluminum frame and mounting rails are standard
- Optional Black Anodized frame and rails - add $400
The Gear Rail is an additional length of L-track that mounts to each bed rail and allows additional tie-down points to secure bedding and gear on top of the MOAB bed. Because it's attached to the bed rail and not the van wall, it will always be located at the edge of the bed platform regardless of the height you mount the bed. A picture is worth a thousand words - see the gallery for photos.
- Gear tie-down L-track, one for each bed rail - add $200
Installation & Install Kit Options
- The MOAB bed requires additional Adventure Wagon wall brackets and track.
- Each kit requires drilling into and securing steel wall bracers to the van interior wall. L-track bolts to the steel bracers, and the bed rails mount to the L-track.
- Installation Kit Options:
- If you have Adventure Wagon's Modular Interior System in your van then you already have the needed track and brackets installed. Select "None" for Install Kit.
- Bed Install Kit V2 - Adventure Wagon's best, most flexible, installation option that allows floor-to-ceiling height adjustment, Flarespace compatibility, and enables future upgrade to our complete Modular Interior System. Click here to see installation instructions.
- Bed Install Kit V1 - Best for installation in passenger or crew vans where you want to re-use your OEM interior panels. It also works in low-roof models. Click here to see installation instructions.
- Bed Mounting - Once the wall brackets and track are installed, the bed rails will mount to the L-track and the bed panels then easily click into place.
- 2007-current Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van model 144 & 170
- Sprinter high roof or low roof in either cargo, crew, and passenger versions
- Configure the MOAB as an adjustable bed or shelving system
- Three lightweight telescoping panels constructed with a strong aluminum frame and bamboo plywood surfaces allowing you to raise or lower the bed quickly
- Each panel is expanded in place by a gas strut that exerts 15lbs of pressure onto the track system for a tight fit
- Remove the panels instantly to provide walk-through space in your vehicle
- Total length is 77" long at the bed center and 67" wide. Each of the smaller panels is 23" x 67" and the larger rear panel is 31" deep.
Ordering & Production Time
Strong, lightweight panels
- Install and remove panels in seconds
- Easily stowed to maximize cargo capacity.
- Simple to raise and lower bed position
Current supply chain issues have pushed delivery for Bamboo-topped beds to at least June 1st. (Black Hex beds are available approximately 3 weeks from time of order.) Order online or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Beds will ship on a large pallet and must be shipped via truck freight due to size and weight. It is recommended that your order be shipped to a business with a loading dock and/or forklift to minimize the shipping cost. If special delivery services such as residential delivery or lift gate is needed, additional charges will be incurred. Orders can also be picked up at our facility with advanced scheduling.
- Contact us at email@example.com for international orders.