Our engineered Modular Interior System is designed to be installed in a few weekends by a do-it-yourselfer, or in a few days by a professional shop. The leg work of upfitting your interior has been done by us. The integrated system of wiring, ventilation, insulation, interior panels, and wall-to-wall anchor points provides a solid foundation behind your custom set-up. While speed of install is a huge benefit, your van conversion will have a professional finish with no compromise to the fit or quality.
Innovative, configurable sleep and storage options allow you to set up your van as dictated by your next adventure. And then your next one, and your next one. It is meant to be built upon as life dictates. Get what you need now and let it evolve as you do. Buy, sell, trade or make components that enable you to do you. We call it “future proofing” your build. Raise the MOAB bed to store your bikes under and sleep above. Fold your MONK bunk down from the wall and store your motorcycle beside you. Remove the bed in seconds and pick up a couch or simply have room to get your kids into their ski boots! When you drive the wheels off this van, move your components into your new one.
All Kits Include the Following:
- Electrical – A complete wiring harness and accessories to power the van cabin. The fully assembled and loomed harness connects to the stock Sprinter battery and includes leads for two fans, six lights, four UBS ports, four 12v ports, and two accessories (heater, sink, etc.). The included LED lights are dimmable and can switch to red. The eight included power ports are marine grade. All installation hardware is included and all wire ends connectors are installed.
- Insulation –Hushmat sound deadener, 3M wall and ceiling insulation pre-cut to match the Sprinter interior cavities, and double-sided tape for installation. All interior panels also have reflectix installed on the backside for added sound and heat insulation. ** NEW - All insulation is pre-cut to match every void in your van. This saves HOURS of painful scissor work!
- Ceiling Fans - Two Maxxair ceiling fans, with mounting base, trim ring, weather seal, electrical connections and installation hardware.
- Wall and Ceiling Bracers – Powder-coated, pre-assembled bracers used for L-track installation points and to support our optional bed and storage systems. Includes all hardware.
- L-track – Aircraft-style L-track pre-cut and pre-drilled. Four (144WB) or six (10WB) vertical wall tracks, four horizonal wall tracks and three ceiling tracks with mounting hardware.
- Wall and Ceiling Panels – Cut-to-fit 6mm marine-grade, plywood panels, upholstered in your choice of 4 standard fabric colors, and backed with Reflectix insulation. Pre-drilled for mounting power outlets. Ceiling panels are cut out for fans (if needed) and the six LED lights are already installed. All installation hardware is included.
- Molded Trim – Custom-made, upholstered interior panels to complete areas above sliding door, behind driver’s head, and driver’s side crew window. Mounting hardware included.
- Once installed, you have everything needed to mount our optional MOAB bed, Monk Bunk, or Mule Storage Bags.
Options & Upgrades
- Fabric Colors: Gray Mix (lightest), Charcoal (medium), Gray Heather (darkest), Toast (light tan). If you want to learn more about our material choices purchase our Sample Box.
- More color options available for an additional $100. See those options in the images above.
- Panels also available as unfinished plywood
- Cockpit Headliner: Raw Fabric, Hand Sewn Fabric, Finished Fabric Headliner
- Ceiling Light Panel: Upholstered, Bamboo
- Fan Kit: Two Maxxair Fans, Single Fan, No Fans
- Electrical Options: Single Battery, OEM Aux Battery, AdWag Aux Battery
- Sleep & Storage: MOAB Bed, Monk Bunk, Mule Bags
$11,500 Base Price (144WB)
$13,500 Base Price (170WB)
2007 and newer Mercedes-Benz, Dodge, and Freightliner Sprinter High Roof Crew, Cargo, and Passenger models, 144 & 170 wheelbases. See our FAQs for information about these different models.
- DIY or Certified Adventure Wagon Installer
- Watch our installation videos - Installation Pages
- Our modular interior systems are configure-to-order and typically have a lead time of 1-2 weeks.
- A 50% deposit (minimum) is due at time of order to begin production of your custom kit. The remaining balance, plus applicable shipping costs, are due prior to shipment or order pick up. Payment may be made in full at any time prior to order completion. All major credit card are accepted and checks are accepted a minimum of 10 days prior to order completion.
- You may make a refundable* $1,000 down payment online. We will reach out with a phone call, discuss your project, and send you a configuration form and purchase agreement to fill-in, choosing fabric colors, wood choice, ceiling fan holes, etc.
- Once the configuration is confirmed, you will send the signed purchase agreement back to us and we will contact you for the deposit to start production of your kit.
- *Down payments can be returned up to 30 days from your order minus a 3% processing fee.
The Customer is responsible for all shipping costs and these shipping cost are not included in any kit pricing. Kits will ship on a large pallet and must be shipped via truck freight due to size and weight. It is recommended that your order be shipped to a business with a loading dock and/or fork lift to minimize the shipping cost. If special delivery services such residential delivery or lift gate are needed, additional charges will be incurred. Orders can also be picked up at our facility with advanced scheduling. red via freight. Please take note of the size in the photos above for delivery.