Wall Track & Bracer kits are currently out of stock awaiting the new "2.0" version. We're planning to have these available Feb 1, 2020!
Installation Kit for MOAB Bed & Monk Bunk for the Sprinter 144
Engineered wall bracers that install in the walls of your van to add the needed support and mounting points for your track systems. Built specifically to install our MOAB Bed and the Monk Bunk, this kit provides substantially more strength than simply attaching directly to the Sprinter bracing and has many other applications. Once installed this allows for future compatibility for Adventure Wagon RUV interior kits and accessories.
$500.00 with bare aluminum track
$550.00 with black anodized track
- Sprinter Van 144 wheelbase Low and High Roof models
- Sprinter model 2007 or newer.
- 2 steel wall-bracers
- 4 vertical L-track rails
- 14 rivets, 16 set screws, 10 rivnuts, and 10 M6 bolts for assembly
- Provides exceptional load strength for mounting our sleeping systems and other heavy loads
- Integrates with Adventure Wagon’s interior kit for future expandability
- Vertical tracks allow you to raise or lower the bed quickly to multiple heights
- DIY or Certified Adventure Wagon Installer
- Download the vertical wall bracer installation instructions for detailed descriptions
- Watch our instructional video guides - Guide Page
- Specify Sprinter van model 144
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Fed-Ex Ground
- Shipping rates are currently only for the lower 48 States.
Good to Know
- The 144 Kit only requires one set of steel bracers as the front section of the mounting system is attached to the C-Pilar of the van.