Cabin Electrical Harness Kit
The cleanest, fastest way to install electrical connections to the cabin of your van. Our Sprinter van conversion Electrical Harness is a complete wiring solution for DIY upfitters who want the quality of a professionally-engineered wiring harness and want to save time on installation. We are providing 2 wiring harnesses that start at the driver’s base, run down both sides of your van, and provide connections for common accessories. The kit is complete with all necessary breakers, fuse blocks and connections for Sprinter main or AUX batteries.
This is a streamlined, modular, rattle free way to add power to your van conversion.
- $900 Starter Battery-Only Harness
- $950 Starter plus OEM Auxiliary Battery Harness
- Usually ships within a week of order date.
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van models 144 & 170 (2007 Models or newer)
- Compatible with our RUV Conversion Kit detailed below
- Works with main battery and factory auxiliary battery
- Compatible with cabin based Yeti or Li-ion Batteries. The breaker provided in this kit allows you to isolate the cabin harness from the starting battery and feed power to the cabin harness through any 12v wall outlet. (Adapter and/or connector cords not included.)
- 4 gauge and 12 gauge marine grade wire with hand soldered connections
- Shielded electrical wiring harness
- Single or aux battery connection hardware
- Designed for connections with
- USB and 12 Volt ports
- Dual Fans
- Ceiling lights
- Under-seat Heater
- Awning connections
- Cable harnesses provide several advantages over loose wires and cables
- By binding the many wires and cables into a cable harness, the wires and cables can be better secured against the adverse effects of vibrations, abrasions, and moisture.
- By constricting the wires into a non-flexing bundle, usage of space is optimized, and the risk of a short is decreased.
Options & Upgrades
- Main or AUX battery connections
- Add Adventure Wagon Dual Battery Tray (not included)
- DIY or Certified Adventure Wagon installer
- Watch our Installation Video - Electrical Harness
- Specify Main Battery or AUX Battery
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Shipping rates are currently only for the lower 48 States.
- Fed-Ex Ground