Custom-cut insulation made to precisely into every cavity in your Sprinter van walls and ceiling. Each piece is labeled so you know where it goes, and they are packaged in two boxes in the order of how they most easily install in the van. The 3M #710 GSM Automotive Thinsulate is double black scrim, double embossed and lofts to a 44mm thickness. 3M automotive experts specifically recommend this product for Adventure Wagon's application and these pre-cut panels are provided in all our complete Modular Interior System kits. Includes 3M double-faced tape for installation.
If you want to cut the panels yourself, we also offer bulk, unmarked rolls sold by the linear foot. Click here to purchase.
- 85 custom-cut insulation panels, totaling approximately 60 linear feet
- 1 extra 3' x 5' panel
- 1 roll 3M double-sided tape
- Saves 3-4 hours of installation time:
- eliminates need to make templates
- eliminates cutting 85 individual pieces of insulation
- unpack from shipping boxes in order needed for installation
- Saves money
- buy exactly what you need
- no need to purchase one or more pairs of heavy scissors
- Eliminates waste
- no over-buying
- no tiny scraps filling the garbage
- Eliminates frustration and sore hands from spending hours cutting insulation
- Increasing van comfort in both cold and warm weather
- 3M #710 GSM Automotive Thinsulate
- Double black scrim
- Double embossed
- 44 mm lofted thickness
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van, 2007 +, High-roof 144 Cargo, Crew, or Passenger.
- For 170 WB van we still offer our traced insulation - click here. Pre-cut insulation coming soon.
- Shipping rates are currently only for the lower 48 States.
- Fed-Ex Ground