Installation Kit for MOAB Bed & Monk Bunk for the Sprinter 144
Engineered wall bracers that install in the walls of your van to add the needed support and mounting points for your track systems. Built specifically to install our MOAB Bed, this kit provides substantially more strength than simply attaching directly to the Sprinter bracing and has many other applications.
** This kit is NOT future-compatible with the complete Adventure Wagon interior system. If you intend to install the complete kit at a later time, you need the V2 Bed Install Kit.
$500.00 with bare aluminum track
$550.00 with black anodized track
Usually ships within a week unless ordered with a MOAB bed. Black anodized track may take longer to ship.
- Sprinter Van 144 wheelbase Low and High Roof models
- Sprinter model 2007 or newer.
- 2 steel wall-bracers
- 4 vertical L-track rails
- 14 rivets, 16 set screws, 10 rivnuts, and 10 M6 bolts for assembly
- Provides exceptional load strength for mounting our sleeping systems and other heavy loads
- Vertical tracks allow you to raise or lower the bed quickly to multiple heights
- If installed in a passenger van, this will allow you to re-use your OEM interior panels with only minor modification.
- DIY or Certified Adventure Wagon Installer
- Download the vertical wall bracer installation instructions for detailed descriptions
- Watch our instructional video guides - Guide Page
- Order online or contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Fed-Ex Ground
- Shipping rates are currently only for the lower 48 States.
Good to Know
- The 144 Kit only requires one set of steel bracers as the front section of the mounting system is attached to the C-Pilar of the van.