AdWag of the Month January Winner - Submit for February!
Thomas H. is our selection for AdWag of the Month and he will receive an Adventure Wagon Swag Pack. We appreciate his passion and especially appreciate his service as a fire fighter. Thank you Thomas!
To enter for February's contest, please send us your contact info, as many photos as you want, and the details of your adventuring to email@example.com. Tell us how and where you use it, cool mods you’ve made, gear you’re hauling, and how the Adventure Wagon Modular Interior System works for your life. We’ll pick a winner each month to get some cool swag and feature on our website and Instagram page.
Here's Thomas' story:
I recently saw your contest and after my last trip to Mammoth and with 90% of my build completed, I thought I would share my story and pictures to-date.
1. Where and How I use my van: This van and kit couldn’t fit my lifestyle any better. With daily commutes to fire stations, surfing, snowboarding, playing basketball, yoga, skateboarding, as well as actually LIVING in the van, this kit was made for me and it’s so easy to use on a daily basis.
2. Some MODS I’ve made: Having the decked system underneath the bed allows for even more storage. It also offers as another bedding area for queen sized bunk beds for camping if need be. I also added the RB Components high shelf up front which adds storage as well as a TV mount for my new 13 inch IPad that mounts by two magnets. I also bought Sawtooth magnetic window covers for every window which block out all light and insulate the van soooo much. I paid a welder to safely weld and bolt two sets of tracks to the metal of the floor so that 2 rear captains chairs can move independently of each other as well as remove easily. This maximizes leg room and comfort and adds a whole new dimension to the van.
3. Gear I’m hauling: People! FireFighting gear, surfboards, snowboards, skateboards, yoga gear, basketball/workout gear, portable showering kit/toilet kit. I have a Dometic dual-cooling zone cooler that plugs into 12 volt 24/7 because I’m living out of it. Mule bag stores so many clothes and toiletries to help with my living situation.
4. How the ADwagon modular system works for me: I’ve done a lot of research for interior systems for my van but none really came close to this because of how easy it is to remove the Moab bed and the Mule bag and have a wide-open van for hauling gear or whatever. I also love the option of being able to tie stuff down anywhere on the walls and to the ceiling or even to the mule bag. It creates limitless possibilities especially when you’re living in the van full-time. It’s also extremely lightweight so it doesn’t add a lot of weight to your van to conserve gas mileage.
5. Where I’ve been and where I’m going: I have been to Zion national Park and Mammoth mountain twice since installing the ADWagon kit. I’m about to go on a 2 week road trip to Park city, Jackson Hole, Aspen and back down to San Diego on a snowboarding trip.
Thanks for everything!!!